Gregory's Climax 6of6 Gregory's Climax 6of6

Here's an Idea

Try making something worth watching, if you want more views. You'd be surprised how much word of mouth helps.

sonic playing WOW sonic playing WOW

Needs Some More Work

It's obvious that you put a few hours work into this as there is some frame-by-frame present and the movie itself is a few minutes long. I understand it's very difficult to draw in Flash using a mouse, but great art can make or break a movie. If you have the talent and interest to do better, scrape up the money to buy a Wacom tablet.

I was more impressed with the effort put into this than by anything else, your art needs work and your sound effects are decent at best, but it's clear you know your way around Flash and are able to make above average animations. If you're willing to put in the time, that is. I guess that's up to you though!

Tarboy Tarboy

Incredible

It's very uncommon for me to find a movie worth voting higher than 2 on just by picking random movies out of the Portal, it's even more uncommon that I vote 5 on said movie, and extremely rare that I favorite it.

This movie has all 3 of those conditions, easily. Truly impeccable animation (with some very impressive effects) as well as a brilliant original score make this one truly special. The completely original premise is whimsical and magical, as well as entertaining.

5/5
10/10

Ultimate Halo Quiz Part 1 Ultimate Halo Quiz Part 1

Huge Halo Fan Here

You got quite a few things wrong...speaking as a total Halo nerd. :D

The human version of the tank is called the Scorpion. Miranda Keyes is spelled with an "i", not an "e". The Chief doesn't wake up in a cryo tube at the beginning of Halo 2, that's at the beginning of Halo: Combat Evolved. 343 Guilty Spark is only one of the two monitors we meet in the Halo trilogy, the other being 2401 Penitent Tangent. Also, I wouldn't technically call the ending of Halo 3 a success for the Master Chief, as he is left drifting in space while he waits for rescue.

God I am such a fucking nerd. One other tip: Learn to make proper buttons, there are dozens of free tutorials online and this is one of the first things I notice when viewing Flash movies.

In short: This is a good idea, but it needs a lot of work to be truly great.

steelknuckles responds:

Now I come to think of it what you've said is true but master chief does wake in cryo tube in 1 & 2, yes itscalled scorpion tank same thing but ill change it.

Waterwell Waterwell

Found a bug 5 minutes in...

The game itself is kinda fun, it's good you added upgrades to keep it a little more interesting. I did hit a bug right away on the second level, if you walk too far to the right, the right stick figure disappears off screen and you can't walk left anymore.

dridgett responds:

As Stationary said, that isn't a bug. If you keep going right you come out of the left side, but you must have gotten hit by a cannonball off screen. But thats a good point, I should probably tweak where the cannon balls appear. Thanks.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Amazing!

This was fuckin' awesome! The sound quality was amazing, and there was a great collection of beats to work with. I loved it, and d/l it after playing with it for about 5 minutes. :)