Ultimate Halo Quiz Part 1 Ultimate Halo Quiz Part 1

Huge Halo Fan Here

You got quite a few things wrong...speaking as a total Halo nerd. :D

The human version of the tank is called the Scorpion. Miranda Keyes is spelled with an "i", not an "e". The Chief doesn't wake up in a cryo tube at the beginning of Halo 2, that's at the beginning of Halo: Combat Evolved. 343 Guilty Spark is only one of the two monitors we meet in the Halo trilogy, the other being 2401 Penitent Tangent. Also, I wouldn't technically call the ending of Halo 3 a success for the Master Chief, as he is left drifting in space while he waits for rescue.

God I am such a fucking nerd. One other tip: Learn to make proper buttons, there are dozens of free tutorials online and this is one of the first things I notice when viewing Flash movies.

In short: This is a good idea, but it needs a lot of work to be truly great.

steelknuckles responds:

Now I come to think of it what you've said is true but master chief does wake in cryo tube in 1 & 2, yes itscalled scorpion tank same thing but ill change it.

Waterwell Waterwell

Found a bug 5 minutes in...

The game itself is kinda fun, it's good you added upgrades to keep it a little more interesting. I did hit a bug right away on the second level, if you walk too far to the right, the right stick figure disappears off screen and you can't walk left anymore.

dridgett responds:

As Stationary said, that isn't a bug. If you keep going right you come out of the left side, but you must have gotten hit by a cannonball off screen. But thats a good point, I should probably tweak where the cannon balls appear. Thanks.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Amazing!

This was fuckin' awesome! The sound quality was amazing, and there was a great collection of beats to work with. I loved it, and d/l it after playing with it for about 5 minutes. :)

Found Lost Found Lost

Loved it.

This game was very, very good. Nice graphics, perfect sound effects and an excellent storyline. I have no complaints about this movie at all, I thought it was very creepy and it left me shaken. Nice job!

Bullettime Fighting Bullettime Fighting

Nice and simple.

It's amazing how some of the simplest Flashes can be the coolest! I have a feeling this game will get old fast, but for right now it's very cool. Good animation, and cool bullet time effects.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

A great game!

This game rocks! Super fast shooting action, humorous death sequences, simple controls, good sound effects and nice original graphics. One of the best Flashes around!

P.S. CCbuffy you're a dumbass. Afraid of a little challenge in a game?

Make-AJ-Lo Make-AJ-Lo

I agree with Sarkazm.

This game blows. Completely and utterly. I'm as a big a fan of nude chicks as the next guy, but this game has no arousal factor whatsoever. There are sooooo many better games than this that I can't even begin to count them. Take the worst shit in the Portal, it's better than this. The Make-a-Britney sucks too. 'nuff said.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

A Great Game!

I was absolutely blown away by this game! There is a HUGE selection of weaponry, and it's a very replayable game, with Challenges and an Experiment mode. Cheats were a nice addition. The game feels and looks like the Madness and Redeemer movies, and is very well drawn and animated. One of the best games on Newgrounds!

P.S. - Cheats - armstrong, guide, newyorkminute, hop, arnold, gump, apollo

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

One of the best

This is easily one of the best games on Newgrounds. Very well drawn characters, and an innovative fighting system. Keep up the good work, this game is killer!